Lower Carb Coconut Lemon Curd Cake (sugar no cost)

11:12 AM The Bitcoinist 0 Comments

A delicious reduced carb coconut lemon curd cake showcasing a moist reduced carb coconut cake, sugar no cost lemon curd, and an uncomplicated whipped product frosting.

Spring is in comprehensive swing in Southern California and I couldn’t be happier. At the minute my rose bushes are ready to bloom and the neighbor’s citrus trees are comprehensive of blossoms. I really don't know if you have smelled orange or lemon blossoms right before, but they have an surprisingly solid sweet-floral scent – a single that accompanies me on my evening walks this time of year. It usually brings to intellect the song “Lemon Tree” by Peter, Paul, and Mary, a favored of my father’s when I was a youngster.

White layer cake filled with lemon curd, frosted with whipped cream and decorated with flaked coconut and raspberries sitting on a vintage china plate on an antique wodden box.

I enjoy all things lemon, specially a great reduced carb lemon bars or Carolyn’s lemon sour product pie. But as a great deal as I enjoy lemon, I enjoy coconut, way too. I just can't think of a improved way to celebrate spring than with my two favorites flavors in this beautiful reduced carb coconut lemon curd cake.

We reduced carbers are very blessed. Our reduced carb components are not only nutritious, they style great. And, the wide variety of reduced carb recipes and sugar no cost desserts out there on the internet nowadays astounds me. Element of that reason is we have identified that combining our reduced carb products success in the best feasible texture and taste – like in this coconut cake.

A slice of Coconut Lemon Curd Cake garnished with raspberries on a vintage china plate with the larger cut cake behind in the background.

I merged Honeyville almond flour for a awesome moist crumb with Bob’s Red Mill coconut flour with its ability to soak up moisture and raise yield. This time I skipped the whey protein powder, opting to use extra coconut flour for a more robust coconut taste. It’s delicious.

I'm so proud to have this recipe posted on All Working day I Aspiration About Food items. The excessive generosity of even bigger bloggers can help lesser bloggers like me.

Simply click Listed here for the recipe on ADIDAF.

Signup for my Publication

Subscribe to get our recipies by electronic mail.


[ad_2]

Read More About Gluten-Free Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

0 comments: