GROW YOUR BICEPS! | WORKOUT FOR WOMEN

3:40 PM The Bitcoinist 0 Comments



This is a heavy lifting week for me, so this bicep workout contains solid bicep movements with low reps and higher weight. I like to stick to the basics when going heavy so that I can concentrate on working my bicep and not so much on making sure I am doing the movement correctly or having "perfect form". These are mashup clips from my workout!

I warmed up with 3 variations of pull ups,doing as many as I could and then having a spot on the last few reps to give it all I got! If you cannot do pull ups or do not have a spot then you can do these on the assisted pull up machine or do as many as you can by yourself and then finish on an assisted machine!

Then I moved into the workout, I started with dumbbell movements to further warm up my biceps and get the blood flowing before going into super heavy weight for myself.

Seated hammer curls - 4 sets. 15-12-10-8 reps

Drag curls - 4 sets - 15 - 12 - 10 - 8 reps

Now going heavier in weight I change my reps up. All these rep amounts when going heavy - I aim for, but does not mean I always get them. I never try to sacrifice my form to much just to hit a certain number. Listen to your body and push it as far as you feel you can without injury.

Close grips EZ bar curls - 4 sets - 12 - 10 - 8 - 6
Wide grip string machine curls - 4 sets 12- 10 -8 - 6

I would normally then do a standard bicep curl with the bar or dumbbells to hit every direction in form for my biceps but I was whooped that day from doing back the day before (back relies on biceps for many movements, therefore working them as well) so I felt it wasn't necessary for me to, but other weeks I normally would if I feel I need too. It would be the same reps and set ranges as well - 4 sets/12-10-8-6

Then as usual, I end with a burnout workout to completely exhaust my muscles. I chose to do wide grip cable curls for the resistance and added 10 pounds on each side and did 50 reps.

Give it a go and let me know whatcha think!

instagram: @hunterrchiltonn

Music: soundcloud.com/nocopyrightsounds

Read More:


A Easy But Effective Guide To Lose Fat After 40, 50 ,60
There are more than a few people who approach fitness very timidly. Perhaps they do not have the necessary motivation, or do not know where to start. The ideal approach is to have fun with your workout. These methods will help you accomplish this.


Too many people work out in complete silence. How boring! Music is excellent for improving your mood. It will boost your energy, lift your spirits, and get those toes tapping to the rhythmic beat. It also helps put you in the right frame of mind and keeps you from thinking about how fatigued you are.


It's a lot easier to get plenty of exercise if you have a good friend to share the experience. Chatting while exercising will make your workout go by faster. Soon, you will both realize the weight is coming off, and this will keep you motivated to stick with each other to keep the process moving in the right direction.


Video games that utilize your body as the controller can be both fun and surprisingly good as a work out. Many video games are currently on the market, advertised for increasing fitness levels. The best thing about finding something fun to do when you are exercising is that you will not think about how tired you are.


Buy an outfit that makes you feel good and look great. Fitness attire may not be something you find fashionable, but there are many options available. You might be surprised at all the selections there are to chose from. It may very well be that a cute outfit is your motivator to exercise. If it is, put it on, head to the gym and get working out!


When your workout routine becomes too much of a chore and is not fun anymore, try changing it up to include more things to do. If you don't want to abandon your workout program, think of ways to stay motivated. Updating your exercise routine will help you stay motivated to exercise. Doing the same thing every time can get a bit boring and may lead to failure. Find new methods, and try them out! Try your hardest not to lose interest and stop working toward your goals. It is much harder to start back up after you stop.


Spoil yourself with a desired prize when you meet a new milestone. You deserve to be rewarded for your successes! You stayed the course and met your goal! Reward yourself with something meaningful to you. An example could be a long telephone chat with an old friend or a luxurious massage at the spa. Perhaps you would like to buy a new outfit to reward yourself for losing weight. Having frequent, easily obtainable, goals ensures that you are always within grasp of the next reward.


Exercising can be interesting if you plan it out correctly. Exercise can be enjoyable, and there are many ways to accomplish this. As you begin to develop your exercise strategy, keep these helpful tips in mind.

Read More About Gluten-Free Recipes At NaturallyCurvy.com

0 comments: